Atlanta Roofing & Construction | LB Roof
LB Roofing is Atlanta’s leading licensed and insured roofing contractor. Our attention to detail and quality is apparent in every project. Whether you’re looking for a company to work with your insurance company to replace a residential roof or for a quote on a commercial roof for a new building or addition; LB Roofing delivers quality, confidence and value – Pound for Pound the best roof in Atlanta!
There are literally hundreds of roofers competing for your business, and this number grows after a bout of severe weather has pummeled roofs across the area with hail. Some of these are predators or scammers, some have good intentions but lack the professional standards needed to ensure that your project will be completed to your satisfaction. How do you tell who the good guys are in this industry? Here are nine things to look for; nine reasons why you should chose LB Roofing.
1. Payment Terms: You’re never at risk of losing money when you do business with us. Unlike many of our competitors, we never pressure you for payment up front or even after the delivery of materials to your home. In fact, you do not owe us a dime until the job has been 100 percent completed to your satisfaction.
2. References: We are a company with high professional standards, superb workmanship and superior integrity. But we don’t expect you to just take our word for it. We are proud of the reputation we have earned and invite you to check our references. We will gladly provide you with the names and contact information for three recent local clients and encourage you to call them and ask about their experience with us. In fact, we could give you a list of everyone we’ve ever done business with—we’ve had no complaints.
3. Warranties: The standard warranty in our industry for workmanship is two years; however, we offer a five year warranty on our work that includes the repair of any damage that resulted from inferior workmanship on our part. The high-quality materials we use have individual warranties which generally exceed industry standards as well.
4. Insurance: We never place our homeowners at risk. We have general liability insurance for $1 million for each occurrence and $1 million for general aggregate. And we carry a worker’s compensation policy.
5. Estimates: Upon completion of a free roof analysis, we will provide you with a professional written estimate that includes enough details so that you have a clear understanding of the work being provided, the products being used and the fees being charged. It will also include the necessary legal-speak regarding contractual obligations and warranties.
The price estimate we give you will always be within what insurance companies refer to as fair market price. However, we encourage you to get several estimates for your job, but, keep in mind that the lowest bid may not always be your best option. If you receive an estimate that is significantly lower than the others, it could be because that company uses inferior products and labor. Saving a few dollars today can cost you in the long run if the job is not done properly. We believe that we offer the best value based on quality, price and dependability.
6. Licensing: Roofing contractors are required to have a current business license. We do, and we are happy to provide you with the business license number so that you can check for yourself. You can verify that we are properly registered with the State of Georgia.
7. BBB Standing: We take our standing with the Better Business Bureau seriously and are proud of our top tier membership distinction and untarnished record. Click here for our Atlanta listing
8. Accreditation’s and Affiliations: We will continue to maintain top tier membership at the Better Business Bureau and the National Roofing Contractors Association. Additionally, we have earned the Owens Corning Preferred Contractors distinction and the CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator distinction. Please feel free to check our roofing Accreditation’s page for more information.
9. First Impressions: We take pride in the professional appearance and friendly manner of our employees; they are courteous, articulate, knowledgeable and neat. When we come to your home to provide a free roof analysis, we will be dressed in a LB Roofing uniform and driving a truck bearing our logo and name. We hold our work crews to a higher standard as well. We promise that each and every person we employ has the expertise and pride necessary to do a first-rate job on your roof installation.
Pound for Pound the best roof in town!
From the moment we pick-up the phone to the the time our last truck pulls away from your home, you’ll realize our commitment to treating you as the valued customer you are. We understand the reason for our success – treating every roofing job as the most important job we’ve ever had. It’s the Atlanta LB Roof way. Give us a call to experience it (404) 875-6222.
- US Added 6700 Turbines in 2012 to Boost Wind Capacity by 28% http://t.co/hkiwn7ghaR
- RT @KonaSchool: 'What Good Shall I Do This Day?' Asked Benjamin Franklin Every Single Morning http://t.co/PzFQrdk1GX
- RT @SharonJohnsonPA: Hannah Brencher: Love letters to strangers http://t.co/2dYBPhCR #TED #Kindness #Jacksonville #Ideas
- 7 Winter Home Improvement Tips To Save You $ This Winter http://t.co/Ihf0OiqF #Atlanta
Free Roofing Estimates
Monday – Saturday
8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.